Are you on diet? Were you on a diet last week? Planning to start one next month?
If you are a part of the population for whom diets are a recurring fact–or a constant way of life– Lisa Lillien’s new website and newsletter, Hungry Girl, is worth a look. Lisa’s a pretty normal person who cut calories way down to fit into her (Versace) pants, then decided lots of other people would want to share tips and struggles. Viz, Hungry Girl, kinda a Daily Candy for not putting the wrong things in your mouth.
Among the content nuggets (okay, pardon the pun, are the HG Top Ate Snacks Under 100 calories:
1. Steamed Artichoke w/ No Cal Butter Spray
2. Original Boca Burger on lettuce “bun” with a smear of BBQ sauce
3. 4 Celery Sticks with 1 Tbsp Peanut Butter
4. Sugar Free JELL-O w/ 2 Tbsp Fat Free Cool Whip
5. Egg White Omelette with Salsa
6. 1 Cup of Frozen Grapes
7. Haagen Daz Sorbet & Yogurt Bar
8. Sugar Free Hot Chocolate with 5 Mini Miss Meringue Cookies
For moire like this, sign up.