Morph, the blog over at The Media Center (non profit think tank), kicks off the new year with a new tradition–guest bloggers.
Inspired by BoingBoing , Slashdot, Smart Mobs, and other blogs written by a group, they’ve invited some interesting folks to contribute posts for a month or so.
Here’s the line-up and some info on what each will focus on:
- Tom Biro ( Media Drop): Open media and transparency
- JD Lasica ( New Media Musings, DarkNet, Our Media):
- Tony Gentile ( Buzzhit): The business of blogging and big company activities
- Tim Porter ( First Draft): Newspaper biz
- Susan Mernit (Susan Mernit’s Blog): Tech watch, interesting new companies
JD gets it going tomorrow.
I am honored to be in this company and hope for some interesting discussion–and the start of a series of many more new and diverse voices at Morph.
PS. If you have ideas for future guest bloggers, or would like to be considered as a guest blogger yourself, email Gloria Pan gpan at americanpressinstitute dot org.