Brad Feld offers some reflective questions for 2005:
- What were the significant events of the year?
- What were my accomplishments?
- What trips did I take?
- Who was I closest to?\
- What significant reading did I do?
- What gave me joy?
- In what ways did I grow?
- What personal gifts did I use to serve this year?
- What did I learn this year?
- What in my life is dying (literally or figuratively)?
- What in my life is rising (literally or figuratively)?
- What are my goals for the next year?
Brad says he and his wife have a “life dinner” on the first of every month and discuss questions like these–nice idea.