In DC at the American Press Institute.
Talking tomorrow about 18-34 year olds and their media/social media behaviors to a group of newspaper people. Planning to show and talk about examples of:
- Classifieds and transactional communities
- Citizen Journalism
- News aggregators and RSS feeds/syndication
- Podcasting and DIY digital video
- Music playlists
- BitTorrent and streaming media tools
- Moblogging and photo sharing
- Multi-player real time gaming
What attention-sinks am I leaving out that should be mentioned?