Well, there are some interesting new blogs out there already–here’s what I’ve come across–if you are reading other new blogs that focus on digital media, social media, identity & reputation, tagging and/or the distributed web, online dating, mobile computing, mobile media, please share links here—I will highlight suggestions in a later post.
Ground rules: Blog has been started in the last 30 days and fits above topics–and it’s good–that criteria matters the most.
Okay, the current short list:
- Modern Mediasphere–Linda Zimmer’s take on 2.0 as the jargonati might say.
- Message–Stowe Boyd’s new blog–it’s just started and it’s already fascinating and about–yes!–2.0
- MediaShift–PBS is launching a new blog about–what else–Web 2.0–by Mark Glaser, one of my favorite journalists.
- MIT’s Adverlab–a blog on advertising, media and technology that Jeff Jarvis just blurbed.
- Blogophile: CBS News’s Melissa MacNamara covers blog chatter–this one is going to have to get waay better to keep spot on my list–or change its name to Blogaphobic. (Via Dube)
- JD Lasica’s got a brand new vlog called RealPeopleNetwork–worth a look.