So dozens of bloggers are posting responses to 5 things you don’t know about me, the tagging meme Jeff Pulver kicked off this time around.
Some of my favorites:
- Jason: Sometimes I go to the most disgusting dive of a casino (called Hollywood Park) by the Los Angeles airport and play poker alone for six hours with the dregs of humanity–and love it.
- Dr. Dave W: I hate fish so much that even before I was a vegetarian, I’d sometimes lie that I have an allergy to them. (I like feeding fish, however.) I will leave the table (without making a fuss) if seated across from someone reverse engineering a lobster or crab.
- Steve Rubel: I am an absolute neat freak. My office has no paper in it other than a thin Moleskine Cahier notebook which I use in meetings. My apt and office are both spotless.
- Danny Sullivan: I restored all the wooden floors in our old house, the wooden staircase and opened up four fireplaces. If I never see a dust mask or sander again (I burned through three of them), I’ll be happy.
- Jackie Danicki: I was utterly besotted with Madonna when I was six, much to the horror of my parents. I put posters of her on my bedroom wall (some of them got yanked down for being ?dirty?), somehow got myself a pair of white lace fingerless gloves, and was totally convinced that I, too, could move to New York with only $35 in my pocket and survive.
- Ian Kennedy: I have over 1,000 hours of bootleg cassettes of the Grateful Dead in my garage
Find more here. And here at the meta meme of Tailrank.