Because it’s the larger than life Robert Scoble, it figures his list of most interesting bloggers/twitters/friendfeed folks is way longer than most. Nevertheless, I was thrilled to find myself on Robert’s list; it’s nice to know that as this blog gets more electic, it still engages him (and others).
It’s also interesting to see who some of the other edge cases are–some of the unfamiliar to me ones I will check out include the following (quotes from Robert):
- Alana Taylor She did the Twitter song, and brings me fun tech news.
- Andy Ihnatko Technology journalist for Chicago Sun Times, among other things..
- Benjamin Higginbotham.
- Cyndy Writes a good tech blog..
- David Armano VP of Experience Design with Critical Mass.
- Deborah Micek She is a new media marketing strategist..
- J Phil Glockner.
- Jennifer Leggio Social
media; security research; analyst relations; market share reporting and
competitive analysis; crisis management and ZDNet blogger..
- Justin Korn.
- .Michael Wesch A cultural
anthropologist and media ecologist exploring the impacts of new media
on human interaction at Kansas State University (made the famous Web
- Ontario Emperor.
- Rodney Rumford Writes one of the best Facebook blogs out there, now starting a new company.
- Roger Kondrat Writes for TechWinter a European Social Media and Mobile blog..
- sean percival I met him when he was a dev at Mahalo..
- Steve Broback I worked for him back in late 90s, now he runs a variety of blogs and conferences.
- steve clayton Works at Microsoft in UK..
- Stupid Blogger (aka Tina).
- Susan Scrupski
- Todd Cochrane
Also happy to see mike dunn on the list, am going to think about who my must read list is and post that (will be much shorter.)