I’ve been spending some of my time working with Robert Rosenthal, Louis Freedberg, Mark Katches and the new reporting team at California Watch. My areas of focus are web strategy, social media marketing and outreach, community building, web site development and business/revenue planning. Right now I’m focused on a few things:
- PRD for bidding out to drupal developers–just completed
- New logo and tag line for CW-about to post so people can vote on ’em
- First discussions of social media tools and strategy for CW
- Business and revenue deep dive
- Planning some live events for November/Dec 2009
- Busines development/partner strategies, aka managing the deluge
This is a very different startup than Oakland Local, but very aligned–and I am having a blast.