- Ignite talk, NewCo Shift Forum, February 25, 2018, “Creating the future of work”
- Talk, with Zakiya Harris, SXSW Edu, March 5, 2018, “Hack the Hood and the future of work”
Susan is available for speaking, facilitation and training.
I’m a skilled speaker, facilitator and trainer, and love doing all of them. I’ve spoken at a number of conferences, including SXSW Interactive, Netroots Nation, Web 2.0 Expo, Women Action & The Media and the Online News Association Conference.
I’ve also taught workshops, guest classes and webinars for The Poynter Institute, The Knight Digital Media Center at the USC Annenberg School of Journalism, JAWS, The Media Consortium, and The East Bay Community Foundation. Email me to discuss.
Consultant client list (selected)
- Associated Press
- Consumer Reports
- Hearst Magazine Group
- TV Guide
- Yoga Journal
Nonprofits, Foundations, & Local
- California Watch
- Center for Investigative Reporting
- Public Radio International
- The John S and James L Knight Foundation
- TechSoup Global
- Greater Good Science Center
Susan’s LinkedIn resume is here.