Lindsayism calls out the cheesy stuff bloggers do–highlights from the hundreds:
- Photos of you having fun with famous people last night.
- Blogging drunk.
- Blogging drunk about how you shouldn’t/never blog drunk.
- Confronting someone at a party because they don’t link to you.
- Introducing people at a party by their blog name.
- Having, going to, or blogging about any sort of “blogger get-together”, “blogger party” or “blogger bash.”
- Selling t-shirts/mugs/stuffed animals with the name of your blog on them.