Leonard Lin, another Yahoo, has a cool post on What will be essential in 2011?
Some picks by Leonard:
- Social networking and media sharing services integrated at the OS level and prepackaged with hardware.
- Global digital identity / reputation / relationship systems
- Digital media everywhere
- phones as the primary convergence device in 5 years
- Self Monitoring Nike+ is just the start of a whole wave of self-instrumentation
- Personal Aggregators a new generation of systems that will try to help you manage
- Shared everything – a social-everything model
Great list, Len…I’ll respond with my own list later today.