- The number of pages of content viewed increased to 15.8 billion, up 143 percent versus May 2006
- Visitors averaged 186 minutes at the site in May 2007, a 35-percent increase versus the same month last year.
On the user stats side:
- 12-17 year olds went up 149 percent
- 18-24 year olds went up 38 percent
- 25-34 year olds users went up 181 percent
- 35 and older grew 98 percent
On a related topic, NYTimes-er Saul Hansell says :”By the way, if Zuckerberg does sell, my guess is that it’s Google that buys Facebook. Yahoo needs it much more. But Google has a penchant for using its financial muscle to keep hot companies out of the hands of rivals (wresting YouTube from the News Corporation and DoubleClick from Microsoft, for example). “