Here’s the quick list of conferences I am either speaking at or planning to attend this spring/summer, so far.
- March 14-15, Country Living Women Entrepreneurs , Chicago, IL
- March 20, Under the Radar: The Business of Web Apps, Mountain View, CA
- April 22-25, O’Reilly Web 2.0 Expo , San Francisco, CA
- April 30- May 2nd, Kelsey Group: Drilling down on local, Seattle, WA
- June 16-18, Supernova, San Francisco, CA
- July 18-20, BlogHer, San Francisco, CA
As you can see I am not doing FOWA(sigh), SXSW, etech, Graphing Social Patterns West (sigh). I also didn’t get invited or pay to go to TED, which strikes me as where burners go when they get rich and want to hobnob in comfort(and yes, I’d love to attend.)
I am debating on Sex 2.0 in April, wishing I could sneak into digitalhollywood’s March 12-13 NY Media Summit, and considering PaidContent’s April 29th conference on the Economics of Content, in LA.
On a related note, I have a ticket to the S ugar/TechCrunch party in LA, and wouldn’t miss Scott’s LaughingSquid fest on May 31st for the world.
What conferences, meet ups, unconferences, bar camps are you excited about that more people should consider? Post’em here if you feel so inclined.