- Client calls it an “internet blog”.
- Client has a “hilarious” viral they want you to “seed”, which turns out to be their latest TV ad on YouTube
- Client wants something edgy “like that suicide bomber viral” – but first subject to clearance by their legal department.
- “I don’t see why we need to pay you so much when we could just email all these bloggers a press release.”
- Client admits to anonymously posting links to their site on a range of forums.
- Client insists that you anonymously post links to their site on a range of forums.
via suw charman